Live Jazz and Libations at Luxe
October 14 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join Dance Victoria for Live Jazz and Libations at Luxe, a FUNdraising kickoff to our 2022/23 Season of Firsts! Be the first to learn about our upcoming season with a video sneak peek of the dance companies we’re presenting – five of which have never performed in Victoria – and meet Dance Victoria’s new Executive Director Gillian Jones.
Your ticket includes:
- A whisky tasting of 3 top shelf whiskies. Adam Bradshaw from the Dram Association whisky club at the Strath will host the tasting OR
- If you prefer to sip wine or a tasty mocktail, we have you covered, thanks to Storied Wines & Spirits
- A selection of delicious meats and cheeses (with gluten-free and vegan options!) provided by Catering Sponsors Charelli’s Cheese Shop and Delicatessen and The Whole Beast
- Delectable chocolates provided by Chocolate Sponsor Terrible Truffles
- Live entertainment by jazz duo, Tony Genge on organ and Joey Smith on guitar
- The chance to mingle with other dance enthusiasts in Luxe Home Interiors’ gorgeous furniture showroom
Add a little surprise to your night by purchasing a Mystery Box! A limited quantity will be sold and all contain fantastic goodies. You may even get Dance Victoria tickets in your box! Pre-purchase available when purchasing event ticket.
Invite a friend – perhaps someone who has never attended a Dance Victoria performance before – and make a night of it! All are welcome.
A huge thank you to our Event Sponsor Luxe Home Interiors for hosting this event.
TICKETS: $125/ticket sold through EventBrite. (Charitable tax receipt for portion – amount to be determined following the event). Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, September 6, 2022 and are limited to 100 guests.