Protocols at Dance Victoria Studios
Dance Victoria Studios (DVS) is following current BC Public Health Order requirements. BC Health proof of vaccination details can be found here. As an audience member at Dance Victoria Studios (2750 Quadra Street), you will need to abide by the following guidelines so that everyone in attendance feels comfortable, confident and safe.
For Dance Victoria studio showings:
- Anyone 12yrs and older entering the Dance Victoria Studios facility for a Dance Victoria event must be fully vaccinated.
- You will be required to show your ID and QR code “Proof of Vaccination” on either your phone or printed on a piece of paper. This QR code will be scanned by staff or a volunteer using the BC Vaccine Card Verifier app before you enter the Dance Victoria building. ID is not required for 12-18 years olds.
- N.B. The QR code scanner only provides confirmation that your name matches the QR code. No other personal information is revealed and this information is not stored by the app or Dance Victoria.
- Audience members will be required to wear a mask while inside the building at all times.
- Performers will not wear masks during the performance and discussion.
- Before entering, we will confirm you are on our RSVP list and check your vaccination status and ID. Hand-sanitizer is available and we will ask you to move immediately upstairs to your seats.
- We will admit audience members to the building no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Public washrooms are available.
- The water fountain is not available.
- A jug of water and disposable glasses will be available.