Every ticket matters & supports local dance projects in our community. The more tickets sold, the higher the jackpot will grow! Win 50% of total sales!
Draw Date: June 1, 2021 2:00 pm
Tickets are on sale through our online form below, or by phoning Dance Victoria at 250-595-1829.
Only 2000 tickets printed so your chances of winning are strong, plus you’ll enjoy knowing you’re supporting Victoria’s vibrant dance community.
Total Number of Tickets: 1000 @ $10, and 1000 @ 5 for $40
RULES OF PLAY
BC Gaming Event License # 127722
- Must be 19+ to play!
- Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia
Raffle Ticket Information
- Chances are 1 in 2000 (total tickets for sale) to win the grand prize.
- Single tickets @ $10.00 – 1000 available
- Pack of 5 @ $40.00 – 200 packs available
- Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold
- 4 prizes will be won and all prizes are based on the retail value as quoted by our suppliers/donors at the time of purchase and/or donation received.
(Note: the following people are not permitted to purchase tickets in this raffle: Staff/Contractors of Dance Victoria.
Know your limit, play within it!
Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111
Licensee: Dance Victoria Society, 111-2750 Quadra St, Victoria BC, V8T 4E8
- Location of Draw: Dance Victoria Studios, 2750 Quadra Street
- Date of draw: June 1, 2021
- Time of draw: 2:00 pm
- Ticket sales conclude: May 17 11:59 pm
- Number of draws: 1 draw – drawn manually from a barrel
- Awarding of prizes: All draws are open to ticket holders and all holders are entitled to be present at the time of the draw only
- Note: Once ticket number is assigned, all sales will be final subject to credit approval; the Society (Licensee) reserves discretionary right not to accept entries; the purchaser is responsible for proof of ownership of any shared tickets.
- The prize is given as awarded and/or no substitution will be awarded. The winner’s name will be announced on social media, and published on the Dance Victoria website, by Wednesday June 2, 2021.
- The winner consents to the release of their name, address and photo by the Society (licensee).
- The winner has a one-year period, from the draw date, to claim their prize, unless restrictions apply.
- If the winner is not present at the time of the draw, they will be notified by phone or mail.
- The Society will contact the winner to ask if he/she wants to pick-up the prize cheque or have it mailed.
- The Society respects the winner’s privacy and confidentiality concerning personal information, and abides by all federal and provincial laws pertaining to such.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
For any enquiries pertaining to any raffle ticket order or purchase please call 250-595-1829 or email: [email protected]