Discount ticket prices for 12-29 year olds
We’re glad you’re here! You now know about this awesome discount ticket program designed to make dance performance tickets accessible for 12-29 year old patrons like you! When our presentations return to the Royal Theatre, Pay Your Age tickets will be available once again.
Here’s how to ‘pay your age’:
When we offer a Dance at the Royal Series, you can purchase your tickets from the Royal McPherson Box Office in person or by phone at 250.386.6121 — but you must pick up your tickets yourself. Proof of age by each ticket holder (with your student ID, BCID, or Driver’s License) will be required at the time of pick-up.
To order a group of PYA Tickets, please use the group order form provided here. (To help assure your booking, please return this form to Dance Victoria at [email protected] no less than two weeks prior to the performance.)
Please be advised that these tickets are subject to availability and the Royal McPherson box office will add a 5 dollar handling fee to each Pay Your Age ticket in your purchase.
NOTE: Before arranging a group booking, Dance Victoria advises that you call 250.595.1829 to confirm that PYA tickets have not sold out for your chosen performance.
The Fine Print:
- Open to 12-29 year olds with a valid student ID or BCID/Driver’s License
- Must be between the ages of 12-29 at date of ticket purchase
- Pay Your Age tickets are not available in the Loge or Premium seating sections
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get updates on Pay Your Age tickets
- ACT FAST! There’s a limited quantity per show and these will sell quickly
- Available from advertised date until sold (advance sales only)
- Nutcracker performances are not included in this program
- Questions? Contact Dance Victoria at [email protected]